Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 fails to connect to speaker through NFC

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 fails to connect to speaker through NFC

I am trying go to connect Note 3 to a speaker. It is a Sony portable speaker which has a NFC support. I had enabled NFC through settings. When I bring the phone on the N icon on speaker it sometime connect but sometime it does not respond. My friend is having Note 2. When he connect it is done instantly. And works nicely even if he tries to connect multiple time. But when I try to do through phone it takes time.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 fails to connect to speaker through NFC

Looks some kind of issue with your phone. Try a hard reset. You have to reset the phone to its original settings and then test back. Remember to backup your phone data before doing the same. You can try using a third party NFC application.

Can be a broken chip. NFC is one of them most common connectivity standard and almost all devices has the same type of technology. So in your case the chip is not proper due to which you are facing issue. You have to take the phone to the service center. The nfc chip is usually located on the back cover. Try to check
    the same with some other working system. Like connecting through the mobile phone. And if still it is not giving you constant connectivity then the chip is not proper. A factory restore can help you here but if it is some kind of hardware failure then you cannot do anything in that. You can go for a replaced back cover. In almost all branded phone the nfc chip lies at the backside. And when you get a new back cover you also get that fixed.

It happens sometime the connectivity is affected. Run the update as mentioned above. Samsung keeps on releasing new stability updates which fixes all this kind of problem. You must try to search something inside software update.