Thread: What are the different camera mode of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

What are the different camera mode of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Samsung always adds something impressive in the camera. I am looking for information on different modes. What are the new modes available in the phone. Panorama is the most common on which comes in almost all devices. But I am looking for some new additional features. Unlike Sony does Samsung has added some kind of AR effect in the device. This is rarely found feature.

Re: What are the different camera mode of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

No Galaxy Note 3 does not has any AR effect. It has standard features and high image output. The device is amazing and impressive when it comes with auto-focus. I am always a great fan of auto-focus feature by Samsung. This is best compared to all.

There are overall nine different modes in Samsung Galaxy Note 3. They are Auto, Beauty Face, Best Photo, Best Face, Sound & Shot, Drama, Animated Photo, Rich Tone HDR, Eraser, Panorama, Sports and Night. The camera of Note 3 is capable of giving you high quality photos with great effects. The new thing here is Sound & Shot. Where you can capture photos with audio and share among friends. When you are taking self photos then you can go with Auto, Night, Best Face, Best Photo and Beauty Face mode. This allow you to have very impressive and clear images. All modes are worth to test and give great image output. I always photos on auto mode. Because here the camera automatically decide which settings are best for you and give you the right output.

If you need additional features then you can go ahead and use a camera app. There are many available. Camera app like Camera MX, Camera360, etc add more effects on the regular photos. Here you don't rely on the default features.