Thread: Good simulation games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Good simulation games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I want a list of few simulation games for Galaxy Tab 3. I had played Farm Frenzy a lot. It is a nice game with lots of level and time management stuff. I want games similar to this. I can only locate driving games. Does Sims comes for android. Is it similar to pc or it is a kind of trimmed edition for android platform. I do not want any racing or driving games. I want something like Farm Frenzy or Sims 3.

Re: Good simulation games for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

There are three different version of Farm Frenzy available on Google Play. You can download and test each of them. I think this are the best one among all. There are farming simulation games also available, but they look boring.

I like Hay Day. This game is nice real-time simulation game with a open world gameplay. It is similar to Farm Frenzy. I like the game due to good graphics. It is smooth and works really fine. On tablet we have a bigger screen to manage. Where can play for long time. All you need is a good amount of internet bandwidth to get fresh update from the same. You can harvest a set of various crops, you can build your own sugar mills, dairies, etc and trade. The game is bit unique compare to other farm simulation games. It has many new things in it. It is a free games. Also the game offer you to product different type of food items through natural stuff. You can build your own farm and shop with the same. You can also invite your friends and sell of good through Facebook. I will recommend you to test this game once. This is really amazing.

Try City Island. This game is nice and really long. It offer you a long gameplay of building your own city. You can make beautify cities through it. The game also has option to attract criticizes, adding standard stuff and variety of new things.

Simulation games are nice the only thing I don't like in them is in game upgrades. You need active internet connection for the same. And if you don't have then you are stucked on the particular level and will not move ahead. I like tower defense type of games. For that I am playing one from Com2Us. It is an amazing game which has nice output and works really well. It has long levels and many different gaming modes also. I did not find any better game than this this. I think you must try this out. If you need social type games then there are other options also. Like Cook Serve Delicious. It is a cooking game where you have to run and hotel and serve food. This game is simple. Compare to that Tower defense is a action game where you have to apply different set of weapons to bring down the alien attack.

When it come to simulation I found many games are boring. Here you are just virtually copying the real world. So you don't have anything interesting in it. I think it is better to go with racing game. They are more impressive compared to simulation.

There are ample of games available on Google Play. You just have to type the work simulation on search box.This games are impressive and has amazing graphics. They work really fine on big screen tablet and mobile phone. I am going to list you some games which are good and impressive. One among them is RC Helicopter Simulation. This game allow you a nice helicopter to control and move into different places. And if you like something like Farm Frenzy then have a look on Farming Simulator. This is a full fledged farming simulator game that works really well. It gives you a big farm where you can cultivate a various amount of different grains. You can choose up different vehicles. For sports Real Football 2013 is a great choice. This game also works well and has no issue with the performance and output. I am playing Paradise Island right now. This game is really great. You can build up your own big island by adding different things. This game is very long and good time pass.

For football the best game is Fifa. It is really amazing and free. And for racing Real Racing is the best one. Both games are awesome and you don't have to pay anything. I am quiet addicted to real racing. It works really nicely and has real time racing support.