Thread: Poor 3G signal on HTC One X

Poor 3G signal on HTC One X

My HTC One X phone is having a major issue with network signal. It keeps on failing. Sometime the phone shows me maximum network, but sometime there is nothing. I can't receive can any mail or calls. I want some help here to fix this issue. I went inside settings but cannot see anything about fixing the network thing. I am also constantly talking to the customer care, but they also don't have solution for HTC One.

Re: Poor 3G signal on HTC One X

There can be two things. Firth either your are does not has proper network coverage or second the phone has a poor network chip due to which you are facing the problem. Try the sim in some other work phone and see what result you are getting.

It looks you are staying in a remote place where you don't have proper coverage. And just because of this you are getting the issue. Here you will have to check the same in other phone also. If network is dropping on them also then there is nothing you can do. Because the issue lies from the service providers end. You can't fix it. You have to launch a complain about the same. But if in other phone the same network is working fine and has no dropping problem then the network chip has as issue. Try to run a full factory reset and test back. This factory reset will resolve the issue. But if still it does not work then you have to carry the phone to service center. It is a very annoying issue. They might flash up the phone and try to make it stable. And if this is a kind of hardware fault then you will get a replacement.

It cannot be fixed by factory settings. If it is a problem from telecom providers end then you can complain, but if it is through phone then it is a kind of hardware failure. Carry the phone to repair center and then check back.