Thread: Clicking sound on HTC One bottom speaker

Clicking sound on HTC One bottom speaker

I had got a new HTC One on contract from Vodafone. This is a brand new phone. I am noticing a weird clicking sound on the bottom speaker part whenever someone calls and the ringtone is played. The sound is very disturbing. The same noise also appear when I am playing games or videos. The sound does not appear when I am listening to music on headphone. Does this means the speaker is damage.

Re: Clicking sound on HTC One bottom speaker

I think so. Carry it to the repair center. You own a brand new phone and you are getting this kind of problem. You can contact the service center and get it fixed. I think this is a speaker issue. Just go the service center and get it repaired.

This look like some kind of damage product. My friend got the same phone and we listen to music on it. The sound quality is just superb. You can try checking the speakers. Just check if there is something stucked on the tiny openings. Clean the top part with soft cloth. If still the issue continues then you have to carry the device for replacement. Every high end smartphone comes with 7 day exchange period. If you have any problem you can get a new one in the first week. But after that you have to carry the phone to service center. So here if you have time you can go back to the shop and get a replacement. Crackling sound in the speaker can be due to a damage part. It can stop working if you keep on using the same in this way for long time. Better get it replaced as soon as you can. HTC One is popular for the sound output it offers.

It is a damage speaker. You have ask for replacement. HTC One has amazing sound quality. It is clear and crisp and also very loud. There is no disturbance at all. In your cause your phone has a damage speaker.