Thread: Mobile data package keeps on dropping on HTC One S

Mobile data package keeps on dropping on HTC One S

I had purchased the unlocked version of HTC One S. I had later on shifted to Vodafone from Airtel. I had activated the internet pack which looks to be working fine at start. But it is not constant. The data stops working at some place. Like in my home I am able to view all the pages and work nicely on the same. But when I move out the net stops working. The issue is resolved when I turn of the data connection and enable it back. I want to keep it constant on.

Re: Mobile data package keeps on dropping on HTC One S

Looks like network issue in your area. You are facing coverage problem. I am also getting the same issue. My internet connection is also constantly breaking when I move from one place to another. I had spoken to customer care they can't do anything in that. Switch to some other service provider.

You are having a coverage problem. This thing is very common in our country. You have to call the customer care for the same. They might help you. I got this issue on Idea for long time. There is on solution for that. Before buying any sim connection check which network is working fine in your area. You can ask your friends for the same. Like in my area TATA Docomo works really fine. I am using the mobile packet which gives me stable output. The connection does not drop at all. I can chat and surf web. I am not getting a very fast speed but it is stable. Not ideal for web surfing but enough for chatting purpose. I am using my phone for WhatsApp and Facebook. It is slow but stable. So in your cause you have to first verify which internet connection is having a proper and stable connectivity.

That is a coverage issue. Try to use some other network. Check that the network on your phone is constant or not. If it is changing then the internet signal will keep on dropping. You have to contact your telecom provider for the same.