Thread: No ringtone audio on HTC One X at the time of receiving calls

No ringtone audio on HTC One X at the time of receiving calls

I am having audio issue on HTC One X. I am not able to hear any audio when phone comes. My phone was already having some issue before. It was randomly crashing. Nothing works in it properly. The phone works fine after a reboot. Now things are going proper after I got a new update. But there is no audio at all. I want some help to fix the issue. I want the old volume back.

Re: No ringtone audio on HTC One X at the time of receiving calls

The internal speaker is having issue due to which you are not getting proper volume. You have to replace the same. And this can be done through service center. It is not very costly. Try testing some audio files and test back the same. I hope this will help.

When did you purchased and device and from what time you are getting all this problem. This is not a common issue. Try to run a full factory reset after taking data backup and then try back. This might resolve the problem. But still if this is not working then you have to contact the seller for the same. First of all you are not getting audio. This can be a speaker issue. This kind of problem common appear if the phone comes in contact with liquid. If you are using it carefully and this problem started appearing on its own better carry the device to the repair center. There are chances that the internal components are not proper and giving out issue. And the phone is covered under warranty. So you will get the fix for free.

If you have low volume issue then the problem is with the audio file. Add different type of audio in your phone and test. If all are giving you low volume then it means the issue is with the phone speaker.