Thread: DRM License Corrupted message on HTC One while playing movies

DRM License Corrupted message on HTC One while playing movies

Whenever I try to play a movie in HTC One I am getting DRM License Corrupted. I am not able to watch any movies. I am having huge amount of DVD's but none of them is working. I had copied the movie directly in the internal storage. Rightnow I am playing only one video. The HTC Watch App is giving me this error. How to turn this thing off. I had checked inside the settings I cannot find anything to disable DRM.

Re: DRM License Corrupted message on HTC One while playing movies

It looks you are trying to play non drm videos on the phone. Due to which you are getting that issue. You can here try using some other video player like MX Player. This is one of the best player that runs almost anything.

This kind of issue also appear on Windows Media Player. It appear when you are trying to play pirated content. The media player or your device is trying to identify the authenticity of digital content you are trying to play. If that is not a purchased song then it will keep on giving you the error. And I do not think there is any settings available which can turn this thing off. Under Media Player there is a option available under Tools. Called as License Management which is located inside Manage License. This help to modify the settings, but I am not sure in HTC One about the same. Try to check inside settings if you can find anything to turn it off.

I do not think this issue is with pirated content. It works fine in my device. I am not getting any of those error. Try to run fresh app update and then try back. This might resolve the problem. There are some other apps also which you can test.