Thread: Music App not working in portrait mode after upgrading to Jelly Beam 4.3 on HTC One

Music App not working in portrait mode after upgrading to Jelly Beam 4.3 on HTC One

I am facing a weird problem after upgrading to HTC One. I had got a new OTA update of Android 4.3 Jellybean. The update was proper and there was no issue with the setup. But after that I had seen that the music is not working well. Before the app was working well in the landscape mode before, but after upgrade this thing is not working. I am unable to get the landscape mode here. What do to to fix this. Can I revert back to the old one.

Re: Music App not working in portrait mode after upgrading to Jelly Beam 4.3 on HTC One

You can switch to some other music application. There are many of them available. One of them is MX Player. This app plays everything. I am using this on Samsung Galaxy S3 and it works really well. Why to waste time on the default app it has some issue.

Re: Music App not working in portrait mode after upgrading to Jelly Beam 4.3 on HTC One

There is no way to revert back. Once the update is applied it remain installed in the phone until you get the new one. The new update has provided new benefits to many. I had seen a number of bugs are resolved. But in your case you are facing issue with music app. You can try to checkout the internal settings. Usually when a new update is provided all the pre-install apps are auto-updated. But if you are getting any problem with the default app the best thing I will recommend you is to use some other. Go on Google Play and there you can find a tons of fresh music application with many things. You can use it as per your need. This is a very minor issue. One thing I will recommend you is to check all other internal apps. Like the camera, gallery, video player, etc. And see whether they are working fine or not.

The only solution is to get a different music app. There are ample of them available on Google Play.Try something else and it will give you the kind of output you are looking for. Sometime new update cause issue with the default music app in the device.