Thread: voicemail integration of iPhone 5S is bad on Vodafone

voicemail integration of iPhone 5S is bad on Vodafone

I was previously using other network's contract on my iPhone and I was happy for the voicemail that I used to get because my iPhone would then automatically download it. This really helps if we are in a rush place and I can listed it any time that I want. But right now on Vodafone I am getting a text telling me that I have received a voicemail and after that I have to follow the long way to listen to my messages? So, is there similar feature for Vodafone that you have? Thanks

Re: voicemail integration of iPhone 5S is bad on Vodafone

I dont think that Vodafone will add visual voicemail to its service because it is very costly for the service to develop such option. You can try to use Hullmoil which seems pretty decent enough. It will replace the normal Vodafone service and you will not get any voicemail notifications from Vodafone. But for this you will need to spend 5.99 pound.

The thing is that it is free to call for your voice mails and its use is also deducted from your free minutes but that is upto your usage as to whether it leads to you being charged for its use or not. Everyone knows that Vodafone doesnt support the Visual Voicemail feature and I think only O2 supports that. You will get used to it eventually after using it a couple of days.

Only O2 network used to support Visual voicemail and to expect any company, like vodafone or others, to advertise what they dont do for you is naive to say the least. You can get many free alternatives like Voicefeed and it is very good app that allows different greetings for different groups on contacts in your iPhone 5S.