Thread: How to make Conference Calling in iPhone 5S

How to make Conference Calling in iPhone 5S

I am using the Vodafone network and I wanted to make conference calls on my iPhone 5S. I think that it is called merge calls on the iPhone or something similar. I also read that its included in the minutes but has to be activated by yourselves so can anyone plaese tell me what should I do to get this thing activated? Thanks

Re: How to make Conference Calling in iPhone 5S

To make a confrence call on your iPhone 5S, all you need to do is just log into your Vodafone account and search for the place from where you can activate conference call or deactivate it at your Vodafone account. It is very simple to use and after you got your conference call activated then you just need to press merge to see conference call option on your iphone screen.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Just try to make a normal call from your iPhone 5S and then touch the Add call button to make another call. After that person you have already on the other line with will be put on hold. Now you need to touch the Merge calls and then you will have a 2-way confrence call where all callers on the same line will be able to hear each other. Hope this helps

There is a special Swap option available for you to use. This opetion will let you to switch between 2 lines without merging them together. It is a very good feature to have since multiple calls will be a common scenario for business users. After you have ended the confrence call you can stay on the line with one other person as well.