Thread: Unable to open a website on HTC One X

Unable to open a website on HTC One X

I need some help to fix the mobile internet issue on HTC one. I have a active internet pack on my mobile which looks to be working well. When there is no wifi I use the internet on the sim network. But it is not working. I always get internet connection error on the web browser. I tested the sim on a another android phone where it worked and does not has any problem. I am using idea internet plan.

Re: Unable to open a website on HTC One X

You have to check the internet settings. You can contact the customer care for more info on the same. It is essential that you must use the right settings for the same and it will work. You can drop a sms directly to your service provider for getting the right updates.

This is a wifi drop issue. First I thought the problem was due to power management application. This app turn of the data pack when your battery fells low at certain level. I turned that thing off but still the issue appear. It looks the phone is not able to remain connected. In your case on wifi the phone should work well. Because the device remain inside the coverage area all the time. While under Data pack the internet network will fluctuate based on the coverage. This is really weird. The phone is getting a new android update and I am waiting for the same. I hope this will fix the major performance issue in the device. I had tested many things but still the issue remains constant. I had tried some third party wifi analyzer application. The showed me connectivity errors. I can only mess around the settings and reconfigure the internet settings. This all is not fixing the issue. I hope the new update will resolve the problem.

The most you can do is modify the internal apn settings. Most of the sim provider offer you a automatic settings. But sometime you will have to add the same manually in the device. This fixes the issue. So on the basis of your telecom provider you can add the sim details on your own.