Thread: How to update Android 4.3 on HTC One

How to update Android 4.3 on HTC One

Can I update HTC One to Android 4.3. I am not able to get any information on the same. The last update that I had seen is Android 4.2.2. But I am looking for the more latest one which is Android 4.3. I want a manual way of doing the same. I had seen people are installing the new update on the same. I need some easy way to add this new rom on the phone. I do not think HTC is going to offer a new update.

Re: How to update Android 4.3 on HTC One

It is better to wait back for the OTA update. I think in the coming year most of the high end smartphone by HTC are going to get Android 4.4 kit kat update. I will not recommend you to go ahead with the manual setup. Because that can cause issue.

The update has already rolled out and it is better to run the same through wifi. The update is big in download size and if you are trying to download it on 3G or 2G it will far more slower. I was checking out some details on web about the update. At one place I found that this update is only provided for the single sim edition. So if you have that then you can go and check for the software update. Or else you will have to wait back. You won't get any thing. The update is rolled out in many region but many has yet not received the same. Unlike Samsung, it is not so easy to run a manual android update on HTC. Samsung devices are far more easier, you just have to use a ODIN tool for the process. But HTC has as lock boot-loader which you cannot modify or run a android update through the same.

Wait back until you get the ota update notification. Don't go ahead with manual update. I had seen people following the process of manual update but that cause a problem if not done properly. Compare to that OTA is more simple and effective.