Thread: Don't you think Nexus 5 is quiet costly

Don't you think Nexus 5 is quiet costly

Finally Nexus 5 is announced in the market. But I found the cost is very high. The cost of 16GB version of Nexus 5 is around Rs.29000. I was expecting this below Rs.25000. I had seen similar models which have the same kind of hardware config, all they don't have is Kitkat. Google is asking quiet a big price for the mobile model. I hope there will be price relief in the coming time.

Re: Don't you think Nexus 5 is quiet costly

Nexus 5 is a amazing device and it is really value for money product. It give you all features and output that we are looking for ideal smartphone. I think the cost is in budget if we really compare this device with other high end phone in the market.

It is worth to buy device like Nexus 5. It is a good product. This device is sold directly by Google. You cannot find it on eCommerce website. And it will take some time to reach them. The price will only drop if the device is sold by popular shopping website of our local market. Or else it will remain intact. The older version of Nexus is sold at a nice budget price. If you want to buy this then you will have to wait back for sometime. I found this device really impressive. I am ready to spend the cost mentioned. But I had last month purchased Galaxy S3. I will use the phone for sometime and then go for Nexus. I hope to get Kitkat update for my device also. I think only HTC has officially announced that HTC One and certain similar models are going to get this fresh kitkat update. But that also in the next year.

I am waiting for MotoG. I found this model very impressive and amazing. If this device is sold in India through our regular shopping sites, I am surely going to buy this. It is a bit costly if you import it from outside.

In the coming year we are going to see a bunch of good budget models in the market. Moto G is one of them. The phone is released in the international market but it might take some time to come in India. About Google Nexus 5 this device is just launched. So it will be a bit costly on the start. Once Kitkat update is distributed around the world in different models the price are surely going to drop. I am also egarly waiting for Moto G. I found this model really amazing. It is a great device which has good design and powerful hardware also. It is overall a entertainment and gaming device. right now I can only see discussions on the same. Nexus 5 is also a good phone, but the cost is the one thing that pull people back. The 32GB version almost fall at Rs.33000.