Thread: New Yota phone with amazing dual screen support

New Yota phone with amazing dual screen support

Recently in news I saw this new Yota phone. It offers a dual screen support. One lies on the top and other one on the backside. This phone is really unique and has amazing display. This would be the first time we are getting such a unique device. I hope when it is released in the market it will be sold worldwide. I want a bit more info on the device. What OS it has and will both the screen on the backside will work in the same manner.

Re: New Yota phone with amazing dual screen support

The phone features a electronic ink display on the backside. So here you are having one more screen to read messages. It is really impressive design. I am waiting for a video review which can offer more highlight on the device.

Yota is a amazing concept. This would be the first phone to have a dual screen. I had seen the design. It is great. This phone has a electronic ink display and the output is really amazing. The screen is placed on the backside which deliver rich look and it is quiet comfortable for reading also. It looks the device is designed for productivity purpose. Here you have a nice user friendly menu and you can also check all your notice, emails from the second screen. The actual cost of the phone is not yet confirmed. And if we go on buying this from international market then it will be quiet high. There are very few models like this available. This phone breaks the regular design offering you great phone with many productive features. I hope this model will be released in all parts of the world.

Yota is a impressive model. Unique and awesome. I was checking out the sales parts here. Recently a Chinese company released a quad core cpu phone which was not sold worldwide. This kind of mobile phones are hard to buy.

This kind of devices are rarely released in the market. They are far more costlier compare to the regular one. Yota phone is a very nice concept of having two different screen on the device. But this will make it very thick in usage. You will not get easy grip. I had seen a phone long before which having a very unique design. It is called as Serene. The phone has a dual panel where on the one side you have the screen and on the other there was a dialer. It was amazing model. There were only few number of models released.This phone cost over $1000. This kind of unique models are impressive but are far from reach. Like the one which is discussed above. Xiaomi M3. The cheapest quad core phone in the market. It was sold worldwide and is no out of stock. Being a china phone it is a bit less trustworthy but the phone was amazing. It offers a Quad Core processor and extreme performance just at $130.

These kind of products are rarely released and sold in the market. They remain limited to some specific region only.Versace Unique Lacque is another unique mobile phone which is costly and is designed for luxury usage.

Yota phone looks like a concept to me. They had shown up the image and till yet I think the model is not finalize. The manufacturer is arranging money to make this device more better and release the same finally in the market. Once it is out it will be surely very costly. I am waiting back for Moto G. It is a also a very impressive model.It is not unique but it gives you good output at a standard price. The phone is going to improve productivity but it is a big size phone. It is not easy to handle. I was able to find a demo video of the phone that showed its feature. The phone looks impressive with decent design. It has a black and white type of display on the backside which give you images of the front screen. That's all. The phone come with stock android features.

Many of this models are concept and never released. I had seen some nice phone from Sony before which was having a dual touchscreen. But the phone was never released in the market for sale.