Thread: Cost of Moto G Dual in India

Cost of Moto G Dual in India

Moto G is the new upcoming mobile phone in the market. I had seen some images. I want some more information on the mobile cost and it is features. I need details about the price in India. I tried to find out the same on on our local eCommerce website but found nothing. What can be the exact price at which it will be sold in India. And what is the final date of this device. Is there any similar model still present in the market.

Re: Cost of Moto G Dual in India

Moto G is just announced. The cost is not yet provided and it is true that this phone would be one of the best in terms of budget. It is termed as budget phone then we can expect its price below Rs.10000

I am also waiting back for the final release. The price in India is not yet confirmed. Many says that this will be one of the best budget smartphone in the market. I had seen certain reviews on the same which is really impressive. Moto G is a good phone that provide you a decent hardware with outstanding screen output. The phone features a 4.5inch HD screen on the front side. The cost as per Google is $179. It will come with Android 4.3 Jellybean and I hope it will get the kitkat update also. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU. It will come with 8GB and 16GB internal storage. And will be powered by 2070mAH battery. The phone is really impressive and will offer you great output. I hope this device will be launched at a very decent price in India. I am quiet happy with the features Google is offering. If we take the current dollar price and convert $179 to rupees then the cost is around Rs.11,200. This is not bad at all.

Moto G is right-now sold in US. It is not officially ship to India. If it is the cost can lie between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000. This is because of import duty and other taxes. The phone is one of the best in terms of budget price.