Thread: Galaxy Note 3 Camera bug when wifi is on

Galaxy Note 3 Camera bug when wifi is on

I recently got my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from a local store at my place. It costed me Rs. 45000 and I am really enjoying it. But one thing that I have noticed in this phone is that if I turn on the wifi then the stock camera inbuilt in the phone displays white vertical lines? Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Camera bug when wifi is on

Even I am facing the same problem. If I am trying to take a video in low light condition then I can notice a vertical line on the display and this problems usually happen when I am using the Wifi connection actively. I hope that it is not a hardware glitch because I dont want to return this mobile phone since it is very fast and has many cool features.

I have heard about this problem from many Note 3 users and they say that it only happens with the stock camera of this phone. So, if you use a different camera app like Camera Zoom FX then you wont face such problem. So this means that it is not a hardware issue for sure. Shoot an email to Samsung tech support and ask them if anything could be done to fix this problem.

Well, did you try to clear the cache and data of the stock camera app in your mobile phone. If that doesnt work then try to do a factory reset. I also guess that this problem doesnt happen in airplane mode. If you have installed some apps like "Moves" then it is causing the same problem again, so it definitely seems to be a software glitch rather than hardware.