Thread: Gionee vs Micromax, which among them offer reliable tablets

Gionee vs Micromax, which among them offer reliable tablets

I am looking for a budget tablet. I found two local brands trusted. The first one is Gionee and the second one is Micromax. Ginonee is a new company which is
    released recently and has impressive models, but Micromax has already sold some best tabs in the market. The best was Micromax Funbook which really worked well and good budget solution. I had seen some product under Gionee and looking for favorable comparison.

Re: Gionee vs Micromax, which among them offer reliable tablets

I will recommend you to go for Micromax. It is still better. I am using Micromax Funbook from long time and it is impressive. It does not give you very high end feature, but whatever provided is decent enough for learning and web surfing.

Gionee recently launched a series of new products in the market. I was checking the specification of smartphone offered by it. I found them impressive. Compare to all other brand Gionee is giving you good hardware at a very budget price. But they are not selling tablet. They are only selling mobile phones. For tablet you will have to look for some other brand. There are many. Recently the cost of Google Nexus 7 tablet is slashed download. It is now coming for Rs.9500. I am talking about the non-sim version. This is really great and offer you great performance. You can check this out. I had seen a positive feedback from many people on this thing. This tablet has great screen and give you quad core cpu support. The only issue lies with heating which is common in many tablets. So you cannot ignore the same. Asus also give you budget tablet in the market. You can try looking for some good models on the web.

Gionee is a new brand and I had seen some impressive models by them. They are giving out good features at a very budget price. But they don't offer tablets.
    They only give mobile phone. You can try searching some models under Lava.

First of all what is your budget. If you are willing to go for a 7inch tab then your budget lies under Rs.10,000. And if you are going for 10inch then your budget is less than 15,000. I am going to list you some of the best tablet under that budget. It is not essential that you stick with one brand. There are ample of them available. The best one according to me is Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. This is a new tablet which offer you a wifi version under the budget price. You get the latest Android Os with smooth performance and amazing output. The tablet works really fast and has no performance issue. It is also sleek. This is my first choice if I want to spend around 15K. Nothing is better than Samsung. But if you need something more cheaper then checkout XOLO QC800. This tab also has all the features which you need and is good in output also. But you don't get a optimized OS and advance features which Samsung offer you .

Don't go for budget tablet. This is a waste of money. The best one will come above Rs.15,000. There many amazing tabs from Samsung, Dell, Asus, etc. You can get a good one and use it for long time.

One good budget tablet which I had seen is HCL ME U2 Tablet. This is a great tablet that offer you good hardware at a budget price. The cost is around Rs.7200. This is best one according to me. This tablet offer you Android 4.0 ICS OS. I am not sure about getting any new updates on the same. The tablet works well for multimedia and studies. It hs a multi-touch capacitive screen. You can run a different number of apps and games on the same. It is powered by 1Ghz cpu and 1GB DDR3 RAM. The table has impressive performance. If you want this for studies then it is the best one. Because it has a nice screen and 1Ghz cpu here is more than enough to run all kinds of apps and ebooks. It also has wifi and 3G support. You can use the tablet on any network and it is going to work really well. It is a hd tablet where you can add some information videos on it. Overall this tablet is a value for money product.

Don't go for Micromax, instead of that go for Huawei. I had found a decent model from them. There are good enough to give you good output and if you go for Asus then you don't have to worry about service and battery output.

If you already to spend around Rs.10,000 then there are some really impressive models which you can buy. It is not better to stick to one brand. Because there are many more brands which are selling out impressive models. If you want to buy under Micromax only then you can go for Micromax Funbook Mini. This tab comes for Rs.8500. It offer you the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean update with 7inch lcd screen support. It is a dual sim tablet which is powered by 1Ghz cpu and dual camera support. The tablet is quiet impressive and good enough for day to day work. Another model which is my favorite is Nexus 7 Tablet. This tablet comes for Rs.9000. This is one of the best. It has Android 4.2 OS with quad core cpu. It has a powerful processor which is capable of running all kinds of high end games and apps. If you want a tablet for yourself then go for Nexus 7. The last one which comes under the same budget is Asus MeMO Pad ME172V. It has a bit better hardware and is quiet near to the performance of Nexus 7.