Thread: How to minimize ram usage on Tab 3 tablet

How to minimize ram usage on Tab 3 tablet

What are the option available through which I can minimize the ram usage on Tab 3. I bought this tablet and I had installed many games in it. There are more than 30 hd games installed on it. I had seen a lagging issue in the tablet while playing them. I need some help here to reduce the usage so that I can get more proper gaming output. Is there a app available for that. I had installed a app killer but that does not work well.

Re: How to minimize ram usage on Tab 3 tablet

You have to remove apps. Many people blindly install anything. And this apps keeps on working in the background that eats up your battery. So it is good to remove those apps and then check back. Download and add a battery optimizer app also.

It is common that even after being having a huge battery used in android smartphones we face battery problem. That is because of many things working in the background. First thing you have to do is turn off live wallpaper. It is quiet important. If this thing is working and it is active then it will keep on draining your battery power. You must exist it completely. Don't use weather widget on your home-screen. It fetch real-time updates which cause the same battery issue. When you are not using the wifi, internet, gps, Bluetooth, etc turn them off. A major part of battery is used up while playing games or while surfing the web. You can turn it off and enhance your phone battery output. This is the best way to fix the problem. Apps like battery optimizer pro are great enough to preserve battery usage. They turn off applications which are active in the background and give you smooth operation.

The only thing you can do is turn off internet when not needed. Almost all android app keeps on taking new updates due to which your battery is drain. So turn of net and then use it. You will gain a few hours of more battery output.