Thread: LG G2 lagging issues

LG G2 lagging issues

I recently got my LG G2 smartphone as a birthday gift from my brother. When I used it for the first time, it was super fast and I was able to play games on it without any issues. But after installing some apps and widgets in this phone, if I am trying to play any games then it will lag a little. I have noticed that if more than 5-6 apps are not closed that are running in the background and when I press Home button then it will take approximately 3-4 seconds to go to the home screen? Is there a bug in this phone or is it like this only?

Re: LG G2 lagging issues

I have been using my LG G2 without any issues so far. I usually dont play games on this phone and use it for normal usage like browsing internet, emailing, etc. I have also turned off most of the options like tracking or GPS things because I dont have any use of it. You can try to factory reset your mobile phone and also see to it that it is always good if less apps are running for making the LG G2 run faster.

Can you tell us how many apps have you got installed in your LG G2 phone? Do you use the stock launcher or some third party launcher? I have not heard any LG G2 user complaining about lagging issues with more than 100 apps installed in their phone. There must be some defect in your mobile phone, so it might be better if you can take it to the LG support store for checkup.

Is your phone rooted or have you installed any 3rd party launcher or such? There are many apps which are not compatible with third party launcher and lag a bit if your swipe your finger from left or right to change the screen. If it is a launcher problem then you can try to install another launcher and see if that fixes the lagging issues.