Thread: Between Logitech and Thrustmaster who offers a good gamepad

Between Logitech and Thrustmaster who offers a good gamepad

I went online to buy a new gamepad. I had seen some models between logitech and thrustmaster. My friend has some Logitech rumble gamepad which looks to be working fine. I want one for my system, and I am going to use it for games like Saint Rows. So I need a good one here. Compare to Logitech, Thrustmaster gamepad have a bit different look and they also look better.

Re: Between Logitech and Thrustmaster who offers a good gamepad

I am using Logitech from long time and it looks to be working fine. I am planing to buy Logitech Rumble Gamepad. This gamepad has a good design and it looks impressive. It can be used on consoles also. The cost of this gamepad is around Rs.1900.

There are other brands also. But if you only need a choice among those two then as per the specification which I had seen Thrustmaster is a good one. Most of the gamepad that you buy at a budget price are analog. They are not digital. The one among them is F1 Dual analog Gamepad. Ths one comes for Rs.2200 and is based on Ferrari theme. It has nice controls over the body and simple button layout. I found the design more impressive here. It is amazing with simple features. I was looking on web for some budget gamepad where I found this one. But if you are willing to go for a more costlier one then there are more costly models available. They are advance and amazing. The best one is Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3 in 1 Rumble which comes a bit cheaper compare to the above one but it is far more better. It is big and has easy controls on it. This is one of the best according to me. I had seen a short video of this gamepad which shows that this offer you firm grip while playing.

Compare to Logitech I found Thrustmaster more costly. I thought this will be cheaper but it is not. You can find a budget gamepad easily under Logitech with a bit reliable output. Almost all are same, the only difference lies is in the design. So why you spent more on something which has a different look but features are one and the same.

If you want to buy reasonable then there are other brands also. It is not necessary that you must go for Logitech only. One among them is DigiFlip GP005 which comes for Rs.800. My friend has this one. It is a big size gamepad with good grip and great features. It has a vibration support. the designi s quiet good and it is wireless. I found this one of the best gamepad under budget series. It has nice big size buttons on the top and you can control it easily. And if you need a bit more cheaper then go for Enter Vibration E-GPV10 which comes for Rs.420. This is quiet unique in look. It has nicely placed controls on the front side and also it is good in terms of grip. It is a usb 2.0 gamepad but is bit low in build quality. The last one is Red Gear which is for Rs.730. I am planing to buy this one. It is a wireless gamepad. The design here is impressive and it is also quiet big in size. It is good for playing all kinds of games.