Thread: Android phone freezing while trying to stream audio online

Android phone freezing while trying to stream audio online

I am not able to understand why my phone freezes when I am trying to stream video. I am using the YouTube application for that. And it looks to be working fine in other phone. I have a tablet also where video streaming is proper. I need some help to fix the issue. Is there any other application on Google play through which I can stream YouTube videos and if possible even download the same. I need some help to locate a good app.

Re: Android phone freezing while trying to stream audio online

Looks like a app issue. Try to update it. Go on Google play and search for YouTube app. You can see a update button instead of install .Tap on it and done. You will get the updated app on your phone which will be more smoother and better.

Turn off the background services. You can download and add a task killer in your mobile phone. You can get that from Google Play. This task killer will terminate all the applications which are running in the background improving its performance. There are not better app to stream YouTube video. The default app is only good. Try to play non hd quality only. And at the time of playing video check that the internet connection on your system is constant. If it is fluctuating or breaking in between then it will give a problem. I had got the same issue. I was having a high buffering problem. Whenever I play a video it buffers for long time in between. I switch my mobile internet connection to other one and it worked fine. Now the video goes well. Every issue associated with online streaming is associated with internet connectivity only. If that is proper then the video will work fine. Also try to install flash in your phone.

Remove the app and install it back. It has a new updated version which is more better compared to the older one. The app will freeze if you are on a low network. It will buffer and will give you improper output. So it is better if use it on wifi.