Thread: How to get more storage space on iPhone 5

How to get more storage space on iPhone 5

What is the best way to extend the storage of iPhone 5. I am not talking about the memory cards here. I need a way through which I can watch all my movies in it. Almost all of them are HD videos. When I copy them the entire space is occupied by 8 to 10 videos. Is there a way to connect my external hard drive with the iPhone. And in such a way that it does not eat up the battery too fast. I am looking for a usb connector.

Re: How to get more storage space on iPhone 5

You can do that by using a USB to MicroUSB cable. You can easily find that on web. But it is necessary that the iPhone must have the features to read that connected hard drive. Like we can see in new Android devices. If this is not supported then it will not work.

You can use any online cloud storage solution. Like dropbox, google drive, etc. Apple also offer you a good amount of free storage. You can keep your all essential files in that. Online storage has a nice option through which you can download your file wherever you want. I keep my old data on it. Like photos and audio which I do not listen too often. I had also kept my videos in it. So this help me to get more space in the internal memory. Whenever I need I download only which is required. Another way is to buy RAVPower FileHub. This is a tiny device through which you can extend the storage capacity. It is a wireless device. It connect with the iphone and offer you a external storage solution. It is actually a wireless card reader. You will have to install a app in your phone for using it. You can add a memory card in the wireless card reader and use it as per your need. A handy way of carrying more space for the phone.

Cloud storage is the only option I can see. Because there on different site you can get free space. Buy using Google Drive + Dropbox + iCloud storage you can get around 10 to 15gb of space. This is enough for keeping photos in them. Or buy a external portable hard drive with wifi support.