Thread: Which laptop is best under Rs.20,000

Which laptop is best under Rs.20,000

Which laptop will be good under the price of Rs.20,000. I need to cheap laptop. It is asked by my cousin who is going out for studies. He need a cheap laptop that can be ideal for studying purpose only. I located some models on web, but I am not so sure about the performance. It is good to go for celeron or intel atom based netbooks. Will it work well for image or video editing.

Re: Which laptop is best under Rs.20,000

You will get ultrabooks at the price. Also called as netbook. They are cheaper and comes with Intel Atom or celeron processor. They are ideal for day to day job and quiet easy to carry also. You can find ample of models on any online popular eCommerce website.

You can get a decent laptop under that price. Netbook will be low on performance. You can easily get a dual core laptop which is enough for day to day usage and offer portable size also. One among them is Acer Aspire V5-121. This is a nice notebook that comes with APU Dual Core. It has a 2GB ram and it offer you 500GB Storage. It offer you 2 additional slot also on which you can add more ram and use it. The laptop is impressive with basic features. It is not a very high end system but good enough to do your daily work. Like you can surf web, edit you files and do many things on it.It is a low end cpu due to which you cannot modify videos on it, but it will still work. It comes loaded with Linux where you don't have to pay for the operating system. The cost of this laptops is Rs.19,000.The laptop has a HD LED Backlit TFT LCD Display which is powered by CineCrystal Technology. Which is great enough for reading text and viewing videos.

If you want to buy a netbook then go for Asus 1015E-CY041D. It comes for Rs.16500. It has a Celeron Dual Core processor with 2 GB DDR3 ram. You can upgrade upto 4GB. It has 320 GB hard drive which is more than enough for day to usage.

My friend has recently bought Asus X201E-KX179D Netbook. This is a nice white color portable netbook comes for Rs.19500. It also has a Celeron Dual Core processor with Mobile HM70 Express chipset. The cpu speed is 1.5 GHz which is quiet enough for day to day work. I had checked the system and it work really fine. For storage it has a 500GB drive and comes with DOS. You have to add Windows separately on that. The screen size of this system is 11.6 inch which is quiet portable and easy to carry. 11inch screen makes it really small. My friend is using it by connecting a secondary monitor on the same. It is not really high end, but great enough for your day to day job. It is ideal for those who need a portable system that they can carry with them from place to place. To get a bit more better output you can hook up 2GB more ram on the same and get proper output from the same.