Thread: Which type of screen guard is best for any Smartphone

Which type of screen guard is best for any Smartphone

There are different type of screen guards. I had seen that in a shop. The person there is selling me a very costly screen guard saying that it is scratch resistance. Does this really matters. It is just a plain plastic which is thick to protect the screen. But what does scratch resistance here mean. I need some help here to find the right type of screen guard. I want to buy a good one not the one which is available in any mobile shop.

Re: Which type of screen guard is best for any Smartphone

Buy anything. Most of them are scratch resistant. Do not pay high. At many place people might say you that they are selling the most high quality screen guard. There is nothing like that. All are same. You can get cheaper in your local shop instead of buying online.

There are different types of screen guard. The one which I know is Ultra-Clear Screen Protector. This one is the most popular which give you a sharp view and crisp screen. You have more clarity here compare to others. It ideal for those who need a good screen guard with scratch resistant screen. The screen guard has a smooth finish over which you can have a transparent screen guard. It is clear and thin. The coating placed on the top side has a scratch resistance design which is really awesome. It has a non sticky residue, due to which it does not harm the existing screen. Many screen guard lefts mark on the existing one making it rough. It is ideal and chip for all and you can find it easily in any market. It is not very thick, but if you are using your nails to scratch on the screen, then it will be removed fast. So just go to your nearby shop and get a Ultra-Clear Screen Protector which is quiet necessary.

Buy anyone. I got one for my Samsung Note 2 from a local shop for Rs.120. It is good and looks to be strong. I replace a screen guard in 3 months. That keep the screen safe from scratches. Most of the screen guard are plastic they does not handle much pressure.

I bought from online shop. It is called as Anti-Glare screen protector. This help to block the light which is coming from the backside. It reduce the light reflection. This type of screen guard are very cheap and they are reliable also. The one which I bought is Amzer 91270 Anti-Glare Screen Protector. The cost of this screen protector is Rs.150. You can find the same in different screen size. It is very reasonable and easy to use. It protect your phone from scratches, dust and dirt. Another one which comes in the same form is Low Reflective. They are bit costly. They come around Rs.300. It comes with scratch resistance features and it quiet durable for long run. There is no use of buying a costly screen guard. It is just a waste of money. You must go for a reasonable one that can offer you good screen protection. You can change that as time goes on. I had seen many screen guards which are useless. They develop bubble so easily. It must be placed properly or else it remain in-effective.

I did not thought there are different types of screen guard in the market. I just buy anything. I need one that can stay for longer time and protect the screen from scratches. I have kids at home who play with the phone. There are already many scratches.

Many high end phones come loaded with screen guard. You don't have to buy it separately. Some screen guard can make the screen blurry while some can add extra protection. The best one according to me is UltraClear screen guards. They are amazing. They are thin and offer you high quality output. They protect your screen from scratches also. But you will have to change it as it fades. Some are anti-glare screen guard are quiet better for blocking the back light. It is hard to read on a phone screen if there is lots of reflection on the backside. This increase the readability. I always go ahead with one which can offer a good readability option. Some screen guard also help you to make the screen appear more brighter. Almost all anti-glare screen guard are loaded with scratch resistance.

I use a anti-glare one on HTC One X. The screen is already covered by Gorilla Glass, but still adding the screen guard keeps it more clean. Almost all screen guard which are sold are anti-glare.