Thread: Has anyone purchased Micromax Canvas Tab P650

Has anyone purchased Micromax Canvas Tab P650

Micromax has recently released a new tablet. It is amazing HD tab. I had seen this on flipkart. Now for the festive season many online vendors are giving amazing discount. I want to buy this tablet. I am looking for a genuine review of this tab. How it is. I have a tight budget. I was actually planing for Galaxy Tab 3. But that is a bit higher in terms of price. Is it worth to go for this tab. I need that for gaming purpose.

Re: Has anyone purchased Micromax Canvas Tab P650

You are talking about Micromax Canvas Tab P650. It is around Rs.15000. But if you are spending that much then better go for Samsung. They givey ou optimized UI with more additional feature and sleek design. I will go for a better brand always.

Micromax Canvas Tab P650 looks a promising model. I am keeping a close eye on the features from long time and I found it very impressive. It is a wifi tablet that offer you simple and fast connectivity. It has a 1.2Ghz Quad Core cpu in the same which is great for multi-tasking and gaming purpose. It comes loaded with the latest Android 4.2.1 Jellybean operating system. This looks more than enough for any tab. I think if we see the same features in other high end tablet then we have to pay really high. For camera also it has dual support. A 2MP lies on the front and 8MP lies on the backside. Many says that this tablet is good in terms of budget. Because at a low price you are getting amazing hardware and good features. But those who are already branded products will not surely go for the same. The reason lies with optimized os and advance features which every budget tablet does not has.

I never trust on Micromax. They give you a really flashy features, but when you buy them you face so much problem with it. I had seen review of people who had bought it and they are not happy with it. Some say it has poor camera while some say the battery is pathetic.

Never consolidate your features in budget. Because if you go price point of view you will not get what you are looking for. Under Rs.15000 how can you ignore Nexus 7 Tablet. You are getting a 32GB no sim Nexus 7 tablet at a price of Rs.13,000. Recently a offer was released where the tablet cost was Rs.10,000 for limited time. Nexus 7 is a amazing tablet loaded with great features and optimized android operating system. It has a 7inch display with Quad Core Processor and it has amazing gaming performance also. It is very sleek and great. The tablet does not give you much about camera, but it is ideal for day to day job. I really like this tablet. I will recommend you to get this one. It is designed and developed by Google, so surely you will get amazing brand. Instead of going for others, this will be a wise investment or you can add bit more money and buy Galaxy Tab 3. Don't waste your money.