Thread: Good Video Manager app for Android phone

Good Video Manager app for Android phone

I am having a good amount of videos in my mobile phone. There are around 6GB of clips which are unorganized. I need some help to get a video manager software through which I can sort them easily. The default video player does not gives me any better option. It just shows me a simple list and the name of videos. I cannot do much in the same. I need a catalog type of tool that can help me to sort out all the videos.

Re: Good Video Manager app for Android phone

There are some helpful apps on Google Play which can help you to get organize your videos. One of them is Go Media Manager. Just download and use the same. The app gives you nice widget on your home screen through which you can organize the videos.

There are many app like that. You are asking for a movie catalog type of application. The app is called as Movie Catalog. It is free. The app can help you to manage the movies easily. You can add the movies in the same, it will give you a barcode also. You can search your movies in the same. The benefit of using this application is that it has a customizable feature. You can simple sort them out and also checkout view filtering. The app pull out the movie details along with trailer support. This is a rich app that can help you to manage everything. And if you want the movie list then you can get a csv file of the same. You can export the file and you can print it out so that you know what movies are there. This app is very easy to use. It is a pure Movie Catalog application. And it has a automatic backup solution also. If you reset your phone you can restore the catalog back.

It is always complicated to manage videos on a portable platform. I have a tablet. I arrange the videos in form of numbers and add a long name to them. I am looking something like adilko. It is a amazing ebook software that gives you a shelf type look.