Thread: What is the cost of Lenovo A10 in India

What is the cost of Lenovo A10 in India

Lenovo A10 is a great system. I found this today on Google news. I am looking for detail features and the cost in India. I am unable to get anything on the official website. This is a android pc which offer you a full laptop support also. It looks like this that this system is the first Android system in the market. I need some help to get a complete detail on the same. On the basis of cost it will be easier to compare it with others.

Re: What is the cost of Lenovo A10 in India

It is the first android based notebook which has a hybrid design. That means you can use it like a laptop and you can also use it like a tablet. The cost is not revealed yet. And I do not think any online retailer is selling this product. It is just announced.

It is just announced. It is not being released. Lenovo is planing to release the same in the end of October. The final release is still awaited and this is going to be a great system. It allow you android support due to which you can connect it to Google Play and enjoy amazing output. It has smooth interface and has nice hardware support. The device will run on Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system Along with this it is in news that this device are also going to have Windows 8.1 in them. This would be a hybrid system where you can benefit both from Android and Windows Phone OS. What matters is the internal hardware. Because being a hybrid system it will surely have amazing config. The device is powered by Quad Core cpu which is clocked as 1.6Ghz and it will have 2GB ram in the same. For storage it will offer you 32GB solution. The device will be simply amazing loaded with great hardware and design. But here price matters a lot. If this kind of systems are costly then there is nothing much you can do. Tablets will be more reasonable compare to that.

Here the system is giving you hybrid support. I had seen manufacturer are simply working on building a system which has android and windows altogether. I had seen a acer netbook that has Android Gingerbread at one side and Windows XP on the other. They are not costly at all.

This system is still in news and it is hard to find the price of the same in India. It is not completely released in international market. I had seen some images which showed a sleek device with great features. The hybrid system will have a 10.1 inch touchscreen on the front side that will offer you a maximum resolution of 1366x768. It will run on a quad-core Rockchip RK3188 cpu. This is a high end processor offering you multi-tasking ability with great ram and high storage solution. It will have a 16GB version also. Which is might be lower and you can upgrade that to 32GB. The benefit of having this system is that young get a usb support on the same. You can extend your storage by adding a high speed 32GB pen drive on it. And there will be HDMI output also. I am egarly waiting for a android laptop.

This is another tablet which comes with a hybrid design. Just like Samsung ATIV Smart PC. This system is amazing with smooth screen and amazing touch output. It has Windows 8.1 loaded on the same. Compare to android it is more better to go with Windows device.

If we check out the features then there are tons of amazing thing available int he same. It is a convertible tablet that comes with new android os and it has a 10.1inch HD display. The maximum resolution it offer you 1366x768 which is quiet good. It has a flip screen that you can rotate around 300 degree. You can use it like a laptop and like a tablet also. The benefit of having this system is that the apps which comes on Google play are optimized to work with keyboard controls. Because it becomes complicated to use those apps on a non touch device. So here you can use your keyboard and use those applications. That is really awesome. I had tested some android app on my pc using a emulator but that does not work so fine. It lags and keyboard control does not work on it. Because they are touch based application. I hope when this is released in the market it will offer amazing output. In terms of hardware configuration it looks impressive.

Here Quad-core Cortex-A9 is a mobile cpu. You cannot expect much from this. It is ideal for running tiny apps. Compare to that a configuration of laptop is far more better and amazing. I am waiting back for a review of this product. I hope to get something better from this.