Thread: Anyone using BBM on Android

Anyone using BBM on Android

BBM is finally released for Android devices. I want to know who is using the same. I am looking for some usage information. Some of my friends are having Blackberry and we are chatting in whatsapp. But as Google Play has BBM I am quiet sure that this would be helpful. I am not having a high end phone. It is a entry level android device. Will it work. Also does it is heavy on the phone resources. I do not want to slow down my phone.

Re: Anyone using BBM on Android

I had just started. I installed it in my android tablet. It asked me to add a email id where they will send a confirmation code. I added that and yet not received any code. I found in a article that this app is not available for all devices. It i has certain limitation.

It is similar to one which you see in Blackberry devices. Blackberry took really long time to deliver this messenger on other platform. People have to stick to Blackberry devices for that. Now I am sure we do not really need it. Here through this messenger you can chat with your friends who are on it. Now there is a bit authentication issue on this. I also have to wait for long time to get a final confirmation to access the messenger. It is really great and easy to use. Works nicely on android device. It allow you to share photos and notes also. The benefit of using this messenger is that you can control the privacy settings on it. You can choose what you want to share. It has a private message option through which you can provide a pin so that only the person on the other side will receive it. It remains lock for all other people. There are no special changes in the messenger. I thought it will get some upgrade for android.

It is only for those who are having people on bbm already. It is just another messenger. It is correct that bb took a bit long time to provide this messenger on the android platform. It is one of the most popular messenger which is widely used by many people.

One thing is great here that Blackberry kept it free. They are not charging anything for the same. I am having lots of my friend on this and I really like to use the same. The messenger has nice interface, very much similar to BB. It has smooth output with real time chat option. Compare to other messenger, this one is not having any character limit. You can add a time type upto 2000 characters which is really high. You can share the screen video along with your video on the front side. It work well on wifi and 3g. The new bbm now comes with voice support. You can just speak-up in the phone and talk with others. I was missing this feature from long time in the device and now it works really.