Thread: Important apps for Windows Phone 8

Important apps for Windows Phone 8

I just got a Lumia 620 device from my office. I am looking for the list of essential apps for this device. I am not able to find anything. I tried locating the app details on web, but they just give me browser. I need the most important applications for this device through which I can sync my contacts, data and backup it. It will be easy for restoring the same. I do not want anything under browser or theming.

Re: Important apps for Windows Phone 8

One is Transfer my Data which comes pre-installed in the device. If it is not available then just download it from Windows store. This app allow you to backup your messages and contacts through Bluetooth from any other device. Very simple to use.

Unfortunately Windows Phone platform is not having great apps. I had switched back to android just because of that. I am unable to understand why people are not so interested in developing application for Windows Phone. Even for basic things you have to mess up with different apps and settings. I was trying to backup my contacts in email, for which I tested out two applications that did not worked well. The same thing in android is far more easy. In terms of essential apps, you can go ahead with pre-installed ones. You can go on Windows store and sort the app buy popularity and download those which are free. I need something to manage my contacts. A single app which is available on different platform and which can help me to keep my contact sync well.

Go for Windows Phone App. This will help you to backup all the phone data in pc. Sync is very easy through it. It is one of the essential application which you can try out on your system. Another app is skydrive integration with your files and other data.