Thread: Which memory card is best for Galaxy Tab 3

Which memory card is best for Galaxy Tab 3

We had all seen those cheap china memory cards in the market. I am willing to buy a 16GB or 32GB card. But I need a good one. I need a durable card that can work for longer time and also give me enhanced speed. I am using a regular 4GB card which is quiet slow. I had seen my friend having some costly card in his camera. It offer fast data transfer speed and also improve the device output. I need something like that for SD card.

Re: Which memory card is best for Galaxy Tab 3

There are some good brands available in the market. You have to choose that on the basis of class. Like a regular Class 2 card comes for Rs.290. It is a Transcend Memory Card card and it is a 2GB card. You can go for more higher one which is better in speed output.

That is the reason memory cards are divided into different class. I can give you a short information on the same through which you can find out which one is best for your devices. The class is defined on the basis of speed. It does not means the memory card which you are using is a durable. Here the slowest one is Class 2. This comes with 2 mb/s. This one are the slowest one. For durability you have to checkout better brands. In the same way if you go for Class 4 you will get 4mb/s and Class 10 offering you 10mb/s. Some manufacturer offer you life time warranty cards. It is ideal for data transfer and works well for longer period. If you want really durable card, then you have to go ahead with military grade SD card which is far more costlier compare to any other. And there is no use of adding that in your pc. Go on any online eCommerce site and get a reasonable 16GB card. This will be more than enough.

Go for Sandisk or Transcend. They give you a reasonable and durable card. They are cool enough to offer long time output. Now you have to take care while using the same. Like you must not remove the card when the phone is on.

I had seen on old phones when you add a high space memory card they slow down. The reason lies with content processing. For high end device like Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 16GB card works smoothly. The fastest card in the market belongs to class 10. There is nothing like durable cards. I can list you some cards which comes under Rs.1000.SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 8 GB Class 10 comes for Rs.500 and I am using this in my tablet. It work fine and offer good speed. 8GB space here looks enough for keeping hd movies on it. But if you want to go for 32GB then you have to pay Rs. 1550. Strontium Memory Card comes for Rs.800 which gives you 16GB space. This is a budget card and good also. Most of the card I had seen are bifurcated on the basis of speed. There is nothing like durable cards.

I had bought recently one from a local shop and it stopped working. I got it very cheap but it is damage. So better not to go for the same. Order a good one from online shop. Class 10 card would be more better. Sandisk is a good brand. I am using one is my another tablet which is working great.

If you buy a cheap one then surely you will not get the kind of output you are looking for. It is necessary that you must go for a good brand. I too agree the Sandisk is good, but myself I had used Transcend. I am using it from long time. It is a 16GB card. I had bought this costly. Today the price is too low. Almost all kind of SD cards comes loaded with solid state memory. So they are reliable. They are fast and give you smooth with long lasting performance. If you are buying a card for a camera then it becomes essential to choose the right model. But if you are buying for a mobile phone then there is nothing much to find. Cards are usually divided in the form of compatibility and speed. Like you can see the class thing. You can choose from Class 2, 4, 6 and 10. This are 4 different class from where you can choose the right card and get a proper write speed. The higher you choose the highest speed you get. Go for Transcend . They are quiet reliable compare to any other in the market.

I am using a china card. It does not has any brand name. It is a 8GB card which is working fine and does not has any performance issue. It works really well. The speed and all other thing is perfect here. It mostly depend on your luck if you are using any china product.

When you are picking a card don't just pick anything. It is a waste of money. You must first check compatibility. What kind of card will work in your mobile phone. Match the compatibility thing and then go ahead with choosing the right model. Now old cards are SD card. And today you can find a new series called as SDHC. They are SD high capacity which are fast and much better. A more better series is launched which is SDXC. They are more faster and accurate. They are not costly. Here you have to going the market and checkout the specification of all this card. You might get a SD card at cheaper rate, but if you have a SDXC card then buy that. Later on you can go ahead with identifying the class which is based on the speed. There are high end memory card also. They comes with a different mark called as UHS-1. Which means ultra high speed They are the faster one in the market but also costly. And second thing many device does not support it. So check before buying.