Thread: Mobile speaker has a disturbed noise on full volume

Mobile speaker has a disturbed noise on full volume

I had recently bought a budget android phone. It is by LAVA. It is nice 5inch phone with good features and loud speaker output. I am having a bit difficulty in getting a nice audio output from the speaker. When I play the audio at full it has a disturbance noise. It looks something is stucked in the speaker. Does this is good or I should take the speaker to service center for repair.

Re: Mobile speaker has a disturbed noise on full volume

It looks the speaker has some issue. Try to clean it and see if there is any dirt over it. If the buzzing sound continuous then it simply means the speaker has a problem and carrying it to your nearest service center is more better.

Check the speaker and see if there is any dust or any particle stucked inside. I had seen this issue with budget phones. My friend has LAVA Iris 501 device. It is almost a 8 month old phone. It is having the same noise issue. At first we thought the problem was with something inside. So we cleaned it. But it was gone automatically. Cleaning is the only option we have here. If this nothing works then you can carry the phone to a repair center which will give you a fix. It can also be due to liquid issue or due to some stucked particle in the speaker part. When you open the back cover it is visible. Anyhow if the speaker stops working your phone will get a replacement due to warranty. So the first ting you have to check how much warranty is left. Also this speakers are cheap. They are reasonable and you can get them fixed at a very low price.

I will recommend you to replace the speakers. That will be better. There are ample of simple repair shop in the market that will give you a reasonable fix. Just go ahead and replace the same. You can still use it as it is till the speaker is completely down.