Thread: How to find best launchers for Android Tablet and Smartphone

How to find best launchers for Android Tablet and Smartphone

Android launchers are one of the best way to get a customized home screen and icons. I am looking for some best launchers here. I do not want to go with flashy effects. I need the one which has a nice UI. That can help me to get amazing output with simple operation. I tried to find out the launchers on web, but what I can see unwanted 3D effects. My phone will won't be able to handle that. So I need something which is quiet light and simple.

Re: How to find best launchers for Android Tablet and Smartphone

Go for Buzz Launcher. I am using this. It is very nice and simple. Once you set it on default you get amazing screen with additional widget. To maintain your device performance you can wipe out all unwanted icons from the home screen. This would be better.

I also think Buzz Launcher is the best one. I was not aware about this before. I was using Go Launcher. But the extra effects slow down the phone. Before that I was using SPB Shell. Later on I switched to Buzz Launcher and it worked really fine.I found it really smooth and amazing in terms of output. It allow to manage everything. You can modify the wallpaper, icons and a lot more thing in the same. It also has solution for social media sharing which is quiet enough according to me. I like the home screen design also. I had setup different widget, wallpapers and many more things in that. There was no issue in using the same. It is nicely optimized to work with low ram also. Now this launcher has a home pack buzz which you must install if you are using this launcher. You will find this amazing. Social media sharing setup is simple on this. Compare to other it is not cloaked. It is clean and simple.

If you need really simple launcher then try out 91 Launcher. Now this launcher is simple and has amazing graphic layout. It allow you to do a number of customization option. It is great for those who need simple output with some graphic support.

I started using a new launcher. I am using this from last few days and found this really great. It is called as Everything Home. This launcher lies in the Beta edition. This launcher help you to search everything from your desktop itself. It has a very distinct feature.You can organize your folder, add apps and do lot more thing in this instantly. I had seen a number of positive feedback from this app. It is smooth and amazing. If you are having a slow internet connection then you might face a bit issue while using the launcher. It is great for those who enjoy music and movies. When you search anything in this you get a default wallpaper on the backside. You can search associated music, wallpapers, images, movie info on the launcher instantly.

Why don't you just go ahead with changing the themes. That is more than enough. You do not really need a launcher for the same. Because it modify
    everything. It changes the launcher, icon and many things. I will recommend you to go ahead with modifying HD themes.

There is one of the best launcher I had seen and I am using it. It is called as Computer. This launcher has amazing interface. After installing that you will get a My Computer interface on your android smartphone and table. It is very easy and somehow it is also easy to manage. It is a complete file explorer and along with it also has a integrated file manager. It will convert your android device to a Windows thing. It remind me a of Windows mobile which has the same internal interface. This launcher has a 3D viewer. It show you the icons and file listed in 3D form. It is also a all in one file viewer. You can view all the image and videos in the same. It also has a integrated media player and it plays all type of video format. I had used this and it is really amazing. I found this launcher amazing.

Try Solo Launcher. This launcher is fast and stable. It has amazing customizable options with great home screen and lots of new customization stuff. It has live wallpaper, lock-screen, and tons of theme to modify and apply. So you can choose the best one you like.