Thread: Lightweight Email Client for Windows Tablet

Lightweight Email Client for Windows Tablet

Which app can act as a good and lightweight email client for Android device. I am having a android tablet. I need a reasonable email client through which I can simply get all my mails at one place and I can also enjoy smooth performance. Ample of time when I use any app the system freezes a lot and does not give proper output. I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab here. This tab looks to be impressive enough for day to day usage.

Re: Lightweight Email Client for Windows Tablet

There are some lightweight software available which can help you to fix the issue. One of them is K-9 Mail. This is a nice lightweight email app through which you can have all your emails at one place. It is very easy to use and manage.

There are many. I am giong to give you some simple email clients which will help you to get a reasonable output. The first one is Enhanced Email. This one is a nice email client offering you simple UI and a single place to configure your all email clients. The best part of using this application is that you have a combined inbox where you get everything. You have to add all the accounts and done. All your mails are received at one place. This is extremely easy to manage and configure. It is has simple settings panel where you can keep on adding your mail accounts. Another app which is not much heavy on the phone is Aqua Mail. It supports a huge amount of email protocols. You get everything at one place which is simple to configure. And the last one is MailDroid. This one is bit different ideal for full-screen reading. It has a push email client support which works really well and has no performance problem. The app is great for those who have internet access through mobile data only. So it remains lightweight on usage.

I am using K-9 Mail. This is really amazing. The good thing about this app is that you have a unified inbox where you have to add different account. All mails are dropped at one place. It works fine and has no performance issue.

If you need a composite mail box then going ahead with Lumia devices is best. I have a Lumia 625 phone. Under settings I had added all the accounts. It has a Hotmail and gmail account in it and all the message are dropped inside the SMS section. This is the default message center. For Android I can suggest you something. You can go ahead with Pigeon - Email client. This is a new client that has amazing features. The mail client has rich text support through which you get amazing bold, italics and colors in the same. You can add as many account as you want. The listing is very simple here. It is easy to manage and offer you to create multiple identities. It also has a contact auto-complete feature where you just have to begin typing the initials and it will complete the full address. You can add different attachment on the same you can also embeds photos from your gallery and camera. This is a very simple to use application which is easy to manage and has great interface.