Thread: Need help to find a good laptop through battery life

Need help to find a good laptop through battery life

How to find a laptop on the basis of good battery life. I can easily find models on the basis of screen size and hardware configuration. But how to find a good laptop on the basis of battery life. I need a good battery life system. I am also willing to buy a netbook. But low battery life is annoying because I travel a lot. I cannot arrange charging for it again and again at different places. Can anyone simply recommend me some good models.

Re: Need help to find a good laptop through battery life

The best thing you can do is go for netbooks. They are portable and optimized to give you longer battery life with good functions. There are huge range of netbook available on the web that you can checkout. While a regular one can give you around 4 to 5 hours of battery life.

There are few great models. One of them is Lenovo ThinkPad X230. This laptop is termed as one of the best model under long battery output. It has 9 Cell battery which holds more power and works for longer period. For regular usage this laptop can work upto 7 hours continuously and if you can also expect around 12 hours if you are taking some breaks in between. Long battery life and durable features are the prime aspect of this laptop. The only reason is high battery in the same. It comes with 2.6-GHz Intel Core i5-3320M processor. This is a high end cpu which is great for multi-tasking. For ram it has 4GB ram and it is upgradable to 8GB. For storage it offer you 320GB hard drive. And for graphics it gives you 64MB Intel HD Graphics 4000 which is the onboard memory enough for basic usage. I will recommend you to check this model in your nearby shop and if it is under your budget you can buy it.

They are available separately. It is not possible to find a good laptop with great battery output in the current models. Manufacturer release laptop with amazing battery output separately. They are durable and powerful. Mac system are always popular for giving out good battery output. They are not slow nor they have any performance problem. They work better and has reasonable quality. If you are looking for a budget system then Dell Latitude 3330 is one of the best in the market. This one is a business laptop that give you smart features and amazing output. It is also durable. Being a business laptop it is designed with powerful body elements. At front it has a 13inch anti-glare screen. It has a 720p HD cam for video calling.

It is always good to keep extra batteries with you. This allow you to have more power output. I always carry extra battery when I travel. Because there are chances that for few days you might not get anything to charge. So you can just use the spare battery. Today we can easily find power banks. This are portable side device that carry around 2 to 4 hours of battery output. Powerbank software is easy to charge and give you instant solution when you are completely output of battery. I had seen a 5000mAh power bank device. The cost was around Rs.1200. It is not costly at all. It has 3 different set of connectors which fit well in various devices. But you can also go ahead for cheaper one. A very tiny tool which comes for Rs.175. It is a lightweight instant charger through which you can get few hours on it instantly. It has a portable connector and runs a tiny 300mAh battery.

Battery life is one of the most important requirement for many system. If it is not high you will face problem. I had seen people buying high end system and due to low battery output they are not able to use it for long time. If you need a great system with good battery backup then go for Mac.

It is not hard to find out a laptop which as a good battery backup. You can go on web and sort out on the basis of price and configuration. Now it is possible to get a good battery output on netbook but on bigger system this is a bit complicated. Because here the system has more hardware and cause problem. One good system which I know is Toshiba Protege R835. This is a good laptop. It offer you a portable size and good work solution. The screen size of this system is just around 13.3". It has a LED screen and I am not sure about the price of this system in India. It has a Intel Core i5 cpu with 4GB ram. And for storage it offer you 640GB hard drive. It gives you around 8hours of battery life which is amazing. This model is famous for good battery output and it works really well. There is no problem with the output at all. It is ideal for day to day business work and has amazing performance.

I agree that Apple laptops are amazing when we talk about good battery output. It is cool enough to give you amazing and long hours of performance. But they are far more costly compare to what we have in the market.