Thread: Free video calling app for android other than Viber and Skype

Free video calling app for android other than Viber and Skype

What are the other video calling apps available for Android device. I want something other than Viber and Skype. I am not able to find any good app through which I can make video calls. My phone is a entry level android device which freezes on Skype. And Viber is too outdated. I need some more apps to test. I had tried finding some on Google play, but some of them are asking for money to make calls. I need a free one.

Re: Free video calling app for android other than Viber and Skype

There is a app called as ooVoo Video Call, Text & Voice. You can download this in your device and checkout. The app provide you simple video and text calling service with voice support. It works really well. It has amazing interface and simple calling options. It works over mobile internet.

There is one app called as Tango. It is good. But remember that whichever you us, it will only work properly if there is good internet connection available in your device. If it does not has then you cannot do anything. The app is available on Google Play. It works on all phone. You can at a time talk with 50 peoples. The app also supports text and voice. It is not just limited to video calling. It has a nice simple interface through which you can chat with your friends. It show you all the contacts in the form of thumbnail. You chat you just have to tap on it and done. You can make call. You send text and image links also. This app also work nicely on tablets. I am using it. But as I said it works well on 3G. I am using it on my wifi connection and there is on issue at all. It has some games also inside it. You can play those games with your friends. The app is just amazing and provide better interaction.

Whatever application you will find works on wifi only. You cannot use them offline. But there are some application that provide you offline sms. Recently Line is a new app released in the market which offer you a good way of calling your friends on mobile internet plan.Just try it.

I have used Skype for video calling. You should have good net speed otherwise its useless. I don't know any other apps for video calling better than skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Whatever application you will find works on wifi only. You cannot use them offline. But there are some application that provide you offline sms. Recently Line is a new app released in the market which offer you a good way of calling your friends on mobile internet plan.Just try it.