Thread: What is the cost of Samsung Curved Screen phone in India

What is the cost of Samsung Curved Screen phone in India

Does Galaxy Round is released in India. Some time ago I had seen a short intro video that says a new mobile phone with curved display. The phone looks really amazing. I am looking for the cost of device in India. But I am not able to locate any appropriate info on the same. Is this a gaming mobile phone. Or is it just limited to mid range usage. I had seen some sites that says this phone is near to Galaxy Note config.

Re: What is the cost of Samsung Curved Screen phone in India

The device is not yet released. It is going to be launch first in Korea and the date for that is October 10. Later on the device is going to come in the international market. We can expect the launch soon in India, but we have to wait back to get final news on that.

Not it is not. It is not yet released in international market also. And I do not think really think it will come to India. The device really look amazing. It is curved from center which adds amazing look. The design is the only primary attraction here. While other all things are similar. The device has nice big screen in the front side. It was announced long back but the final release was pending up. This device has a nice 5.7inch screen on the front side. It is a super amoled screen which makes it high end. It runs on a 2.3ghz processor. It is a snapdragon 800 cpu. It has 3GB of ram and 32gbo f internal storage. For camera it gives you a 13MP camera on the backside and runs on Android 4.3 jellybean OS. So this device is simply amazing and great for multimedia and gaming purpose. The phone runs on a 2800 mAh battery which looks enough for day to day work. The phone is almost similar to Note 3 in terms of everything.

I am also waiting for the same. LG is also planing on some curve phone which is going to release in the market. I think Samsung is more amazing here. It has great touchscreen support. The curve display will be great for reading purpose.

Most of the websites are just offering specification on the same. They are not giving out details on complete release date or other stuff. I tried to buy the same on online eCommerce website but not able to find anything. I hope this product will release soon.