Thread: According to you which tablet screen size is the most comfortable

According to you which tablet screen size is the most comfortable

I am looking forward to buy a new tablet in the coming festive season. Here I am confused with the size. I went to a nearby shop to see some models where I find small to large. The most common one were 7inch and 10inch tablet. There were some who offer 8inch screen size also. Which size will be the most comfortable. I need tablet to carry it with me while I am traveling. It will be used to view files and for mailing purpose.

Re: According to you which tablet screen size is the most comfortable

Go for a 7inch screen size. It is portable. You can carry it easily with you and you can also keep it in your bag. A 7inch tablet like Galaxy Tab 3 will be more than enough for surfing, playing games, or for watching movies.

Well I think going for the big one is best. Because in terms of reading or web surfing you get more better view. In a 10inch tablet you get bigger space to work. You can see a page more clearly. It is also good for gaming. For big size tablet you must always check whether it has a gpu or not. Because it is not having a gpu then it will lag. Big size tablet are great enough to carry and provide you smoother way to work. Smaller tablet sometime are not proper. This problem appear most when you are reading. The text are more smaller and cause problem. I have a 10inch tablet from Zync. It is amazing. This tablet has smooth output with great performance. The screen nice. Only thing you have to do is buy a carry pouch. Or else it will be a bit complicated for you to carry the same. You can get a pouch easily on the web. Buy a good one and add the tablet in it. So it can remain safer.

I will also recommend you to go for 10inch tablet. The reason lies with big screen. If you go for a HD edition then it is far more better. A HD screen allows you vibrate screen. Go for Samsung. It is costly but really durable. The product offered by it are optimized and amazing in terms of battery life.