Thread: Where to get some best alarm clock app for Lava Iris 455

Where to get some best alarm clock app for Lava Iris 455

I am a bit fedup with the same alarm clock in the my android phone. I want something different. I am looking for a good alarm clock application but unable to find any. Most of them are having the same kind of interface. You just have to choose the format and done. I need some app which is more featured and allow me to get proper notification. Like settings up alarm at different time. And it must be easy to manage.

Re: Where to get some best alarm clock app for Lava Iris 455

I am using Wake N Shake on my iPhone. I am not sure whether any similar app is available for Android or not. This is a good app. It has a nice interface, you can set up different times instantly on it. I like the app interface. Try to find that on Google Play.

If you need something in terms of look then Timely is the best one. I am using the same from long time and it is working really fine. This clock has a beautiful UI. It is amazing and offer great user experience. The clock come with a cloud support. Through which you can use the same alarm on different devices. All you have to do is install this application in your system. You can set the alarm through easy settings. It is quiet easy to operate and it is very handy also. The clock works on simple swipe. You have to just drag the bar on the screen. You can adjust time easily on the same. The clock comes with some awesome sounds. So that you can get up with beautiful music in the same. This feature in the same is called as Smart Rise. You can enable this to get a much better audio when the alarm finally rings. As per your taste and style you can add up different color and theme. You can customize it more. I do not think you will get any other app like this.

There are many on Google Play. One which I saw last time was Wave Alarm. This clock is nice and offer you a lock screen support. That means you can view the clock on your lock screen. The clock is free and works really well. It has simple to use interface.

There is one more app which you wll surely like. It is called as Wake Voice. Just add this app in your mobile phone and configure the settings. This is a kind of talking clock. When the alarm time appear this clock says the time. This is really easy and also provide you weather information. It is capable of reading the same. So you can get a voice notification of alarm time. It is very easy. There are some options available through which you can set commands for controlling the app. You can turn off all the settings at the same time instantly. You can also add your personalized message for the app. This is a amazing app to play with. I liked the interface also. There are two more apps to see. The first one is Alarm Clock Plus which is a good app. It has a simple interface and the second one is Alarm Clock Xtreme Free. You can add a music alarm.