Thread: Looking for some best photography apps for Android

Looking for some best photography apps for Android

I have a HTC One phone which has amazing camera. I need some good apps through which I can apply a lots of new effect in the photos which I capture. I am unable to locate anything here. I had seen some apps on Google play but they do not look so impressive. Many of them just give filter effect like instagram. I need one that can allow me advance options instantly when I am taking photos. More like having fun.

Re: Looking for some best photography apps for Android

There are tons of apps available like that. One which I know is Pro Camera. This application offer you support for capturing photos and amazing panorama photos. This is a paid app and worth testing. You can checkout more features of the same on Google Play.

For good photography Camera 360 is one of the best app in the market. It has tons of huge features and many new things. The app works really fine and has no performance issue. It provide you a set of different modes through which you can add various effect on your device. The app allow you to create a different set of filters. You can also create a level wallpaper through this. It will be right to say that this app is one of the most widely used application in the market. It has more new things in it. It also give you professional features which no other app can provide. And above all it is free. There is no need to pay anything. The app come loaded with 7 different shooting mode. This are different effects that work well on their own. It also has many improved effects and you can get amazing experience. Through some set of live effects you can enjoy great output form the same. Also the app has amazing sharing options.

Most of the camera application will only help you to have a set of filter settings. That's all. You cannot expect much from them. This filter settings add a bit enhancement. If you really want to improve your phone then you must try out pc software.

You might be aware about Pixlr. This is amazing online service that provide you image editing job. It is now on Android. It offer you a nice application through which you can do a number of changes in the device and it works really well. Pixlr is one of the widely used image editing app and it allow you to give you great camera features also. You can edit photo and add many effects. The application gives you more than 600 effects on photos. You can add overlays and text on the same. You can add stickers/borders and do many more stuff. This is one of the most advance app in the market. I found it really effective. Being a advance app you can do many thing in that. Now there is no app through which you can click photos and apply effects instantly. You have to open it in some different tool. So for that you can use Pixlr. It has a easy to use interface. You can use your camera as webcam and also create photo collage.

There are tons of apps on Google play. Most of them have image effects only. But they do not improve the image quality. Like you can simply add and modify the image output before taking pictures. I hope that would be surely possible through some apps.

That will only work if you have a good phone. Like Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can attach a tiny camera lens to it and you can capture the photos. While on regular phone this thing is not possible. Most of the application are designed to apply a set of different effects. They are just photos enhancement tool. For professional photography kind of stuff you need something different. Like Photoshop Express. This is not very advance but enough for anyone to edit pictures effectively. Through app you can rotate images add some artistic effects and make it look better. It works fine with high end phones. You need a big screen to edit the phone. Because here on small screen you will not be able to use it properly. I found the app really helpful. It is just amazing and works well. There is no performance issue also.

You can go with many app. After testing only you will find which is good. Apps like Snapseed, QuickPic, PicArt, etc are some of the best one in the market. This app allow you to get simple way of editing your photos and it works really fine.