Thread: Looking for list go good budgets phone by Xolo and Karbonn

Looking for list go good budgets phone by Xolo and Karbonn

Me and my friends are going to buy new mobile phones. We have devices right now, but we are planning to get a new one with bigger screen and updated hardware. Now going for Samsung, HTC or Sony is costly. So we found two brands which is Xolo and Karbonn. This brand has released trusted mobile phones in the market. They are amazing. We had planned to get models under this. I need list of best budget phones under this two companies.

Re: Looking for list go good budgets phone by Xolo and Karbonn

The latest one LAVA 504Q is one of the best device released so for. I have this phone. The cost is around Rs.13,000. This device provide you good hardware and amazing touch interface support. I will recommend you to go for this.

There is a huge list of phones under that two companies. I can recommend you some good models. XOLO X1000 really looks amazing device to me. This mobile phone has a 4.7-inch Touchscreen and comes loaded with Android v4.0.4 OS. This device also has a 8MP camera on the backside and it is powered by 2 GHz Intel Atom processor. For all this you have to just pay around Rs.12500. So this makes it a cheaper model under budget price. There is one more device which is again better and has more better hardware. It is XOLO Q1000S. This device provide you a 5inch screen on the front side with dual camera. It has much better camera output. It gives you a 5MP front camera with 13MP on the back side. The device run on Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS which is the latest android operating system. It powered by 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor which is simply great. The cost of this device is 18999 which is not costly at all.

I trust on karbonn because I had seen some good models by them. The recent one Titanium is also not bad at all. This device has amazing design with good interface great hardware configuration with budget price.

It is hard to trust on this models. Because this are all local phones which are manufactured from china. And it is essential that you must buy after checking out the specification properly. Now I had seen some models on flipkart. They look to have good hardware and big screen size but it is necessary to check them before buying. So the best way is to go in any nearby mall or shop and check the piece. You can test it for a while. I had seen some devices by LAVA which is great. I will not say they can beat other brands but under budget range they are offering more than what we need. You can also opt for Micromax. They are the largest mobile seller in India and devices offered by them are simply amazing. For mobile it is not easy to find which one will be the best if you have a conjusted budget.