Thread: What will be the cost of unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

What will be the cost of unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I am looking for the unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I had seen that this device is region locked. So if this is bought in our country it will not work in any other place. I hope there will be some unlocked version on the web. I tried to find that on the official site of Micromax but found nothing. Does anyone knows when Samsung is planning to sell this thing off.

Re: What will be the cost of unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The new device Galaxy S4 and Note 3 are region lock phones. I do not understand what is the use of this thing. If the device is region locked how it can benefit Samsung. I hope in coming time Samsung will give a unlocked version.

Yet there is no information on that for our country. There is no clear details available. But it is weird that Samsung unveils the locked version around the glob. Some retailer on web are trying to sell the unlock version but I am not really sure how it will work. A US retailer is selling that for $799.99. This looks to be a costly device. Unlocked version is quiet important because if it is locked than those you are traveling will not be able to use the same in other part of the country. It matters a lot. I had seen in news Samsung is planning to work on the new unlock edition which might have a dual sim support also. While other all things remains the same. Like the hd amoled display with good hardware configuration. There is no changes in the internal storage also.

There is a long debate on the same. I will not prefer to buy the same from any other site. It is better to stick with the official website. Because they will give us more options while other sites are not so reliable. I am waiting when samsung officially offer this thing.