Thread: Samsung Touchwiz stopped working on Galaxy Note 3

Samsung Touchwiz stopped working on Galaxy Note 3

Its been just a week I have spent about 50 thousand rupees for a phone and now i got the first problem. I'm talking about the new Galaxy Note 3. Since yesterday my touchwiz is not working at all. I dont know what went wrong, i am not able to fix it yet. Already checked all its settings, tried restarting the phone, enabled/disabled all display features but yet the same problem. To be frank, it is a bit scary. Did anyone else face this problem with their note 3? Can anybody please provide any possible fix for this?

Re: Samsung Touchwiz stopped working on Galaxy Note 3

Factory restore would resolve the issue if it is associated with the phone OS. Touchwiz the phone interface. Which gives you menus and app icons. If that is failing and you are still able to use the touch screen then through notification panel go in the Settings > Security > Restore. Restore the phone back to its original settings and then check back. Connect our phone to Samsung Kies and also check for new OS updates.

Re: Samsung Touchwiz stopped working on Galaxy Note 3

You can try to boot into Galaxy Note 3 Recovery mode and see if that works for you. To do that switch off your smartphone and wait for 10 seconds until the phone is turned off completely. After that you need to press and hold ’Volume Up + Home + Power’ buttons together and release them when you see the Galaxy Note 3 logo on the screen. Your phone will not boot into recovery mode and from there use volume up or down button to navigate. Also try to clear the cache partition in your phone.