Thread: How to share song library on Android

How to share song library on Android

How to share a song library on Android. In my laptop has more than 400songs. I had added them to Media Player library and it is already shared with other devices. To access my music I just have to turn on the system. And sync it with other devices. But what about Android. I can get the same Shared library in it. Is there any app available for that. I am trying to find that on Google Play but found nothing similar.

Re: How to share song library on Android

If you have a Mac system then you can use Instinctiv. You have to install the app in your phone first and then the second goes in the mac pc. You have to turn that on and sync your music content. That's all. This allow you to share the songs among different devices. I am not sure whether it has any windows version or not.

There is no direct way of getting those shared songs on Android. Because this are two different platform. If you are using a windows tablet then it is most easy to get the shared song library. All you have to do is connect the tablet and pc which has all songs on same network. You can connect the tablet through wifi and then done. You can hook it on the network and turn on windows media player that comes in built on the same. You can access all the shared content on it. Now here on android you will have to use two different things. The first is Es File Explorer that can give you listing of shared folders not shared library or songs. You have to add all the songs at one place and share them and you can use ES file explorer to play the same. This is one of the best way to play those songs and enjoy it. The second app is using Samba Sharing. This is another app that works really fine. You can install this and access the shared folder and download them directly in the internet storage of your tablet.

Download and add AndSMB app from Google play. This is a samba client that has simple way to access the shared content of Windows lan network. I use this to get files directly from then network. It work fine. It does not has any media streaming option.