Thread: Good Caller ID app for Andriod Smartphone

Good Caller ID app for Andriod Smartphone

I need a good caller id application for my android mobile. The one which I had downloaded stops working in between. A number of time when call come I get a error message on the screen that app has stopped working. I want a decent caller id application which must work fine replacing the existing one. I am having a Micromax device. I need the best app only that are stable and shows more info when someone calls.

Re: Good Caller ID app for Andriod Smartphone

I think true caller is good for that purpose. But it needs a active internet connection. You can install this in your system and tryout. It will give you a more proper way to finding information associated with numbers reflecting in your phone.

There is one app available for the same. It is called as Current Caller ID. This app is simply amazing in finding out contact details who are calling you. This app is loaded with many advance options. It comes with a integrated call blocker. That means you can simply block unwanted calls instantly. The same is applicable for text messages. I found Current Caller ID a full featured app which is amazing in terms of output. The app works with various social networking apps also. You can connect your fb, twitter and linkedin ids on the same. You can get new updates instantly on your home screen. We all are annoyed with spam calls here. But somehow you have a way to stop it using the app. The app shows you caller id of incoming and outgoing calls. You can block calls which you don't want to take anymore. The app is capable of managing all contacts at one place. It is a advance app with many great feature. It is not just limited to some specific job.

Google play has listing for tons of app which you can download and install in your system. Just go on that and search for a Caller ID app. I am sure you are going to find out much in it. Caller id is a resource intensive app that means it might slow down your phone.

There re two apps which I had tested and looks to be working fine. The first one is Caller Identification App which Iw as using in my old phone. This app is great. It offer you information on all number. You can see the person info with name and address who is calling. It has a huge database of showing up details of various caller information. Even if you have a miss call you can locate the details. The app is free and provide you a huge database. It works well for international numbers. Another app which is popularly used by many is Truecaller. This app is best for finding data of our country. You can locate any info through it and find out who is calling on your number. The app needs a data packet to run. Whenever you dial a number of receive a call, the app tries to locate its information. I think for local region Truecaller is the best one. This app is available for various platform. This kind of app is great to get rid of telecallers who keep on calling you and irritating you with useless offers.

I had installed this before on my Gingerbread smartphone. Truecaller is a very annoying application. It slowdown the smartphone completely. It is not good for entry level phones. There is no way to stop it. It just starts working on its own when you make a call.

I am using WhosCall. It is not very advance app but basic enough to give you information on unknown numbers. It works fine has has no slowdown issue. It is better to use app on the basis of region. Try to find the one which is popular in your region and use it. Because here if you go with any app then you will not receive any information on the same. Whoscall has a worldwide database.It works best for US and Asian countries along with middle east and Europe. So if you are located in any of those part then you can go ahead with using the app. It might offer you amazing performance with simple usage. The app has a simple interface and search option. When you call the app locates information through internet and reflect the same on screen. Most of the details shows are intact.

For our country Truecaller is the only solution available. There is no other app which can give you so much detail. Truecaller is free to use and provide you simple solution to locate call details instantly. It might slow down your phone if you are on poor internet network.