Thread: HD video playback lag on Lava Iris 455 Android phone

HD video playback lag on Lava Iris 455 Android phone

I am trying to play some hd videos on Lava Iris 455. The videos are working but they lag in between. One video is completely black. I can only hear the background noise. Nothing else work on it. I need some help on this. I am using the default audio player in the mobile phone. I think it is not capable of playing high end videos. What should I do to fix the problem. Does changing the audio player will resolve the issue.

Re: HD video playback lag on Lava Iris 455 Android phone

The mobile might be having some issue. Try to add some different video. You can try MX Player here. It is a amazing app that offer you support to play all type of videos and get a reasonable performance. I am using the same from long time.

The issue lies with the phone performance. Now this device has a bit low hardware support due to which you get the issue. You will have to play videos less than 480p. 380p would be the best one. It can be due internal graphic processor which is lower. There is another model which comes in the same series called as LAVA Iris 501. The device is far more better compare to 455. It is bigger and has a gpu in it due to which you can play games and get a much better performance on the same. It works fine and does not has any kind of performance problem. Recently LAVA has released 504Q which is the best mobile phone I think. This device is super sleek and has amazing hardware config due to which you can enjoy more gaming on it. It is more faster and better than both the models. Below I am linking a short video that would add more highlight on the performance of both the devices. Just take out the comparison video.

LAVA Iris 455 vs Iris 501

I too agree LAVA Iris 504Q is just amazing. This device is sleek and great. It has nice design and in terms of performance it is great. For Lava Iris 455 I think the device is not having a gpu due to which you had the issue.