Thread: How to use iPad as a dual monitor with Lenovo laptop

How to use iPad as a dual monitor with Lenovo laptop

How to use iPad as a dual monitor. I have some photos to share with my friend. And on the same time my dad work on his pc. I can run a slideshow or something on the screen. And view them on the secondary monitor. Now I only have a iPad. My friends are having Android tablet. Is there a way through which I can share the pc screen. Like a extended display.

Re: How to use iPad as a dual monitor with Lenovo laptop

You can do that through Airplay devices. You will need to buy a widescreen tv or monitor which has airplay support and you can share the screen on that. I do not think you are going to get more space on the tablet screen.

There is a application for that which can help you to use iPad as a extended monitor. Here in extended monitor you can use the iPad screen as a separate space. You can drag applications in it. It is called as MaxiVista. It is a nice tiny app which is designed to work with apple devices and offering you simpler way to share the screen. it works fine and has no problem or slow down issue. I had tested this on my friend ipad. Now what we do is drag the image slideshow on the ipad screen. And the other part is remained free. It is on a 23inch widescreen monitor. We can checkout different web pages on it. You can download a trail and test out the same. I had not seen such an easy app before. You have to turn it on your pc and tablet. And you just have to sync the same.That's all. The pc screen will appear on the ipad and you can drag drop things in it.

There are huge amount of apps available for the same. You can simply connect or share your pc screen on the ipad. One more tool which work in the same way is called as SplashTop. It works on all Apple devices and provide you extended monitor support.