Thread: Where to buy iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in India

Where to buy iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in India

Where to get iPhone 5S or 5C in India. I had seen the international price which is quiet costly. And even if I buy that it will be network lock. I am unable to find any site or any shop who is selling the new models in India. I need some help on the same. I want to locate a reasonable price here. This device is quiet costly in gray market. I had always seen that Apple takes a very long time to dispatch their device in India.

Re: Where to buy iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in India

You can buy that from the official site of Apple. I think Apple sell that globally from its site. You can buy a unlocked version also from there. If you go in gray market it will far more costlier compare to the regular price. So better avoid that.

iPhone 5S is a amazing device. Which looks worth enough in terms of money. But apple has always sold the device costly in Indian market. There is a reason for that. Many telecom providers in India do not sell it. Selling mobile phone on contract is still not applied. While in other countries you can purchase them on contract basis and pay the money in short amount for every month. Rightnow like know the device are sold by Verizon and AT&T at a very reasonable price on yearly contract. The mobile price is included in that. So you don't have to pay anything extra. Once you are done with the contract you can unlock the device and use it with any network. I am not really sure that this device is available for sale in India yet. it is being sold in international market on contract basis. And there is no use of expecting price fall in in coming time.

It will take some time to get the device in our country. It always take time. There is a reason for that. There are huge amount of people who do not really go for a costly mobile like iPhone. Due to available cheaper models people stick with them.

Apple is not having much demand in India. They over US maximum. Most of the devices are sold in that region. And then it is distributed to others. Recently there was news that apple sold millions of mobile phones this year. And that was like breaking records. iPhone is a amazing device and many wants to buy it. But due to a costly price they drop the idea. Along with this we are having the biggest consumer market. There are manufacturers who are selling cheap android phones with rich feature and much reasonable price. So people go with that instead of choosing a device which is simply out of reach. Apple also sells a unlock version of iPhone which works with any telecom network. Try to check on the official website or Apple store India. You will get more detail on it.