Thread: Cloud app for Android to stream videos

Cloud app for Android to stream videos

Which app will be good for cloud storage for android device. I am unable to find anything better than Google Drive. I am using it, but to upload my files this app takes a bit long time. I need a more better which can have some kind of offline sync facility. And that those on my own choice. Like I can tap on specific files and then download the. In this way I can format my device whenever I want and restore it when needed.

Re: Cloud app for Android to stream videos

I think Google drive is the best one. This app has a simple interface and offer you a better way of taking backup. Due to a web version you can upload files on the pc also and save a bit bandwidth. I will recommend you stick Google Drive. It is great.

You can go with 4Shared or any popular online file sharing site that can allow you to have a full fledged cloud support. I am using 4shared and Google Drive both. I use Google drive only for data backup. It only has my office files while I use 4shared for apps and multimedia files. It has a nice interface through which you can upload and download files. One more application which you can test out is Dropbox. This also has a smooth interface and works well. I think this one is best for you. The app is available on Google Play. Most of the popular online cloud storage provide gives you a android application. Through which you can update your files on it. Like Box. I is good if you want to try something new. On first signup it gives you a nice 5GB free space. That looks more than enough. While Google Drive and Dropbox are the two best apps available. For fast upload and download speed under all circumstances you need a good internet bandwidth. Whichever application you are using might work slow if you are not using it on a slow network.

I am using Skydrive. I use this for images and office files. It offers a online viewing option like Google Drive which is great. Just recently I had switched to SugarSync. This is another amazing app that offers a thumbnail type of arrangement for files uploaded.

I am using Skydrive. I use this for images and office files. It offers a online viewing option like Google Drive which is great. Just recently I had switched to SugarSync. This is another amazing app that offers a thumbnail type of arrangement for files uploaded.