Thread: 2 new mobile headphone damage after using them on PC

2 new mobile headphone damage after using them on PC

I am not able to understand why mobile head phone stops working when I use them on my pc. I bought the first one from a online site. It cost around Rs.200. I thought this is a good one. So I was using this first on my mobile phone. Later on I used on my pc also and after two days it stopped working. I bought another one from a shop nearby and the same thing happened. I do not think the headphones are faulty.

Re: 2 new mobile headphone damage after using them on PC

You can replace them if they are damage. Buy a good one this time. A branded one can work more better and can give you warranty also. And you get a instant replacement if it stops working within a stipulated time period.

That is right if you go with non-branded cheap headphone then this type of things are common. I had also wasted my money in the same way. This headphones are actually designed for a mobile phone. They work fine on low volume. The drivers inside are small and when you connect them to pc and increase the volume they damage instantly. You can use them on pc but it is necessary that you keep low volume. Or else they will get damage instantly. I had bought a good one this time. I had bought a Panasonic brand. The cost of the same is Rs.330. Now this is a bit better one compare to the one which I was using before. I had gone through a article on headphones. It was well mentioned that you must use the headphone relatively low volume on a pc. Volume boost damage it instantly and just because of this, non-branded does not work well. It is quiet necessary that you go for a good one.

I am having a non-branded headphone that works well. And has a nice output also. I am using the same in low volume and has no problem at all. If you use it wisely this system will go well and will not have any performance issue.